In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on personal data protection, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person responsible
Holder: Exclusivas Latinoamericanas, ELA S.L
Address: Calle del Capitán Haya 16. Madrid 28020
Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information such as name, contact information - email address - and demographic information. When necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Principles applied in data processing
When processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: The Data Subject will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which he will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will only ask you for the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing.
The Holder shall inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of their users' data by third parties.
Use of collected information
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a record of users, of orders where applicable, and to improve our products and services. You may be sent periodic emails through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we think is relevant to you, or that may provide you with a benefit. These emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be cancelled at any time.
The Holder is highly committed to the security of your information. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure there is no unauthorized access.
- The Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of their treatment.
- Oppose to the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Holder and ask for information about the data they have stored and how they were obtained, request the rectification of the data, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder's files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of processing by the Holder are different depending on the information capture system:
Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries.
For example, the Holder uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data you provide to the Holder will be located in the servers owned by Exclusivas Latinoamericanas, ELA S.L
There are other purposes for which the Holder treats your personal data:
- To guarantee the fulfillment of the conditions gathered in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this Web site to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Holder has a presence in social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Holder the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
The Holder will treat your personal data with the purpose of correctly managing its presence on the social network, informing you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Links to Third Parties
This website may contain links to other sites of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our site, we no longer have control over the site to which you have been redirected, and therefore are not responsible for the privacy terms or protection of your data on those other sites, which are subject to their own privacy policies. We recommend that you consult these third-party privacy policies to confirm that you agree with them when you leave our site.
Control of your personal information
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Whenever you are asked to fill out a form, such as a user registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. If you have checked the option to receive our newsletter, or advertising, you can cancel it at any time. This company will not sell, lease or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You confirm that the data provided to the Holder will be correct, complete, accurate and in force, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As User of the Website you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data you submit to the site exonerating the Holder of any responsibility in this regard.
Compliance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com together with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.