The Excelencias AWARDS were created 15 years ago by Excelencias Group, with the aim of fostering excellence in different fields related to tourism, gastronomy and culture in Latin America.
These awards have become a benchmark in the field of tourism and gastronomy in Latin America. One more year, the appointment will take place within the framework of FITUR, Madrid, Spain and will be delivered on Wednesday, January 22, 2020, at 4:45 p.m. in Hall 8.
TOURIST EXCELENCIAS AWARDS
Awards will be given to projects from 20 countries. (Spain, United States, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Colombia, Uruguay, Argentina, Cuba, Brazil, Peru, Panama, Central America, Costa Rica and Mexico) We will have the presence of Ministers, Governors, Tourism Secretaries, General Directors and Personalities of the international tourism field.
GOURMET EXCELENCIAS AWARDS
Awards will be given to projects / people from 4 countries. We will have the presence of renowned chef, Sommelier, room managers, pastry chefs and personalities from the international gastronomic field.
SPECIAL EXCELENCIAS AWARDS
- SPIRIT OF EXCELENCIAS: Category Global excellence of a project
- CARIBBEAN NEWS DIGITAL: Tourist character of 2019
- ARTE POR EXCELENCIAS: Tourism art award
- "RAMÓN ÁLVAREZ" AWARD: MICE Category
- "NICOLÁS MUELA" AWARD: Ibero-American gastronomy category
- "SILVIA ZORZANELLO" AWARD: Brazil Category
#PremiosExcelencias #PremiosExcelencias #PremiosExcelencias #PremiosExcelencias