Given the imminent need to postpone artistic events that mobilize thousands of people to avoid contagion by COVID-19, and the isolation of many for the same reasons, initiatives have emerged that displace cultural projects into the digital world.
Thus, although nothing can replace the excitement of living next to friends a concert, the opening of a visual arts exhibition or the premiere of a staging, art lovers manage to follow their favorite creators and these they don't give up expressing themselves.
Excelencias Group has decided to join these initiatives and offers free access to its means of tourism, art and gastronomy in its free app EXCELENCIAS, on its website http://revistasexcelencias.pressreader.com/excelencias-turisticas-del-c… and at the PressReader world kiosk
Arte por Excelencias, for its part, makes its Virtual Gallery available to artists, galleries, museums and fair organizers for the exhibition of works of art that could not be exhibited due to the suspension of events. To do this, you should only communicate through the address email@example.com
Another of the initiatives that is expanding rapidly is the #YoMeQuedoEnCasa Festival, which in addition to offering entertainment, calls on the urgent need to maintain isolation conditions to curb the scourge.
In this way, more than 40 artists will start a marathon of half-hour concerts each broadcast from their homes through social networks for the enjoyment of all who follow them. As it has been known, the festival will start today Friday at 4:00 p.m. and end at 23:30 p.m. On Saturday they will start at 12:00 and end at 23:30, with an interval of two hours between 14:00 and 16:00. The last day will be Sunday, when 12 artists will entertain the afternoon from 4:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Many other proposals are now circulating on the network, including:
• The publisher Hearst Spain offers all its free online magazines: http://www.hearst.es/sala-de-prensa/hearst-espana-ofrece-acceso-gratuit…
• You can also watch theater online, these are the available works: http://teatroteca.teatro.es/opac/#indice
• Some authors, such as the cartoonist El Torres or the authors of El bosque have uploaded all their books / comics for free for those who want to enjoy them: https://twitter.com/ElTorres72/status/1238204925550657536?s=08, http : //elvosque.es/comic/
• Movistar lite will be free for one month due to the coronavirus: https://www.elespanol.com/bluper/noticias/movistar-ofrecera-contenidos-…
• If you are a member of the library you have the possibility of accessing the catalog of efilm, a Netflix of the books, each community has its own catalog: https://efilm.online/
• The Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen museums offer audiovisual content and explanations of paintings on their websites.